8 ~ 9℃
8 ~ 12℃
8 ~ 10℃
Hey guys, it’s Kitty in Canada, welcome to this week’s article！ This week, we are gonna be interviewing my little sister！
- Who’s excited！？
-So first of all, what’s your name？
-your name is Kathy？
-How old are you？
-Yes！ Your age is two. Um… what’s your favorite things？
-Mmm... I don’t know！
-You don’t know？
-You don’t know？ Do you like ice cream？
-Say “I like ice cream.”
-I like ice cream.
Ok！ So about ice cream, we just went to a shop 2 days ago. It was Friday, maybe 3 days ago for you guys. We went to this shop at the mall, it’s called Laura Secord. So from my understanding, it’s basically like this memorial shop.
Memorial just means you remember a person and you name a place or a thing after this person to remember him or her. Laura Secord is probably her as you can tell, she’s probably a girl, not a boy. That’s an ice cream shop, the ice cream there were really good.
-Kathy, did you get chocolate candy sprinkle？
- She got this cone. She didn’t want the ice cream so she only got this cone. It was like.. it had chocolate and it had sprinkles stuck all over the chocolate. I didn’t try it but it looked delicious. And I got this double mocha ice cream bowl. It had coffee in it but, anyway it was delicious.
- Continuing our interviewing, Kathy, do you like daycare？
- Who is your favorite teacher？
- No, Lucy’s not a teacher？ Do you like Jonney？
- Do you like Alli？
- Okay. Mentioning Jonney and Alli, Jonney is actually very nice. She is, I don’t know her age cause it’s personal privacy and I don’t want to know. From I guess, she is probably around 50s, 55s, 60s, something like that. But she is so nice, and she is so welcoming and Kathy was literally falling in love with her on the first day she went to daycare.
-Kathy, do you like Alli too？
- So Alli is actually a bit, I think she is a bit younger, but I don’t know. And she just started working at the YMCA, I am pretty sure. She is also very nice but she is not quite like, she doesn’t like talking that much, not as much as Jonney does.
- Continue on, who is your best friend？ Is it Lucy？
- Who else？
- Holden is a boy, just to let you know, cause I know some of you are wondering. It’s just a friend, nothing else. You know at this age, it’s just normal friend.
So Kathy met Holden the first day she was there and I think they just became friends. Lucy, this little girl is really pretty. She has deep blue ocean eyes, blond hair, and these pink and reddish lips. She has this little dress and maybe even a little high heel.
But yeah, that’s abnormal. Lucy is actually quite shy. If she doesn’t know somebody, she won’t go talk to them. I don’t really know very much about Kathy’s daycare because, to be honest with you guys, I am too lazy to pick up Kathy. So it’s usually my mom.
-And moving on, who is your favorite person, Kathy？
- Do you like mommy？
- Do you like daddy？
- Do you like daddy or mommy？
- Do you like mommy or sisy？
- So sisy is actually me. Because as you know, Kathy is my little sister and I’m her big sister. Ha！ I’m so nice, just joking. So it’s not like who she actually like the best because, listen.
-Kathy, do you like mommy or daddy？
-Do you like daddy or mommy？
See！ So whoever is the person you put on last, she’ll like that person. So she doesn’t really know yet.
And the last thing I’m gonna tell you guys is that Kathy is actually bilingual, maybe a little trilingual, I’m not sure. So she speaks two languages, English and Chinese obviously. She knows teeny tiny itsy bitsy of French.
-Kathy, say “Bonjour”.
Yeah！ So she can’t pronounce it right. She’s really just too young and she can’t speak either of these three languages fluently yet. If she misses pronouncing something, please don’t be offended. It’s really just that she can’t speak yet.
I’m gonna end it here for this week. If you liked it, please give it a thumbs up as well as comment below if you have any siblings, stepsister, stepbrother, sister, brother, I don’t care. If you don’t feel like sharing, that’s totally fine. I sure hope you guys had fun with this one and I see you guys next time！
-Kathy, say Bye！