人在温哥华:加拿大中文门户网站   |

少云 13℃
今日温哥华紫外线强度:
更新于 2018-09-25 10:00:00
  • 今天(周二)

    10 ~ 20℃
    少云
    西风3级

  • 明天(周三)

    10 ~ 20℃
    少云
    西南风2级

  • 后天(周四)

    11 ~ 21℃
    少云
    西风3级

略微偏凉,还是蛮舒适的。西北风0级,湿度82%,紫外线 弱。点击查看 未来7-15天天气预报。
点击查看繁体版  
手机客户端
近期热点
当前位置: 新闻资讯 » 医疗频道 » 看病经历 »
看病英文不好怎么办? 加拿大看病实用分类英文大全
2018年5月08日    来源: VanPeople人在温哥华    阅读:10838    [我要投稿]   [我要收藏]

移民到加拿大,不管日常英语是否流利,一说到和医学有关的词语总会有些力不从心。一般来说,如果找到华人家庭医生还较容易表达清楚,但如果去了急诊,或者转诊专科医生便比较难有效沟通。而且专科医生只有10到20分钟的时间听诊。怎么适当有效地表达自己的症状和治疗情况是一个看病前都应该做的功课。小编整理了一些看病常用英语,帮您在前往诊所之前,对照病症做些准备。

来到家庭医生和专科医生的办公室,等待将近一个小时,医生会白衣飘飘地走进来。当然如果去急诊,等待时间会更久更久~~

一般寒暄之后,第一个问题是“What brings you in here today?”(今天为何来就诊?) 这就需要你简单明了地用一两句话描述自己的病症,让医生有个初步了解。

一般病情

I feel headache, nausea and vomiting. (我觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。)

I began to feel unusually tired. (他感到非常疲倦。)

I feel light-headed. (我觉得头晕。)

My head is pounding. (我头痛。)

I feel drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. (我觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。)

I feel as though everything around me is spinning. (他感到周围的东西都在打转。)

I has noticed some loss of hearing. (我发觉听力差些。)

I has some pains and itching around my eyes. (我眼睛四周又痛又痒。)

伤风感冒

I have been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. (我咳嗽带有绿黄色的痰。)

My eyes feel itchy and I have been sneezing. (我眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。)

I have a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. (我发烧了,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。)

I coughed with sputum and feeling of malaise. (我咳嗽有浓痰,而且觉得很虚弱。)

I get a cold with a deep hacking cough. (我感冒咳嗽很厉害。)

My cough is dry, producing no phlegm.(我是干咳,没有痰。)

I have coughed up blood.(我咳嗽有血。)

I have a headache, aching bones and joints. (我头痛,骨头、关节也痛。)

I have a persistent cough. (我不停地在咳。)

I have hoarse and has lost my voice sometimes. (我声音嘶哑,有时失声。)

I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose. (我嗓子疼痛而且鼻子不通。)

I have a runny nose, sneezing or a scratchy throat. (我流鼻涕,打喷嚏和喉咙沙哑。)

肠胃问题

I have trouble with diarrhea. (我拉肚子。)

I have a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal. (我饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。)

I have bouts of abdominal pain. (我有一阵阵的肚子痛。)

I feel bloated in his abdominal area. (我感到肚子胀胀的。)

The pain is mainly in the lower (upper) right part of the abdomen. (肚子的下/上半部疼。)

I have nausea and vomiting. (我恶心和呕吐。)

It is difficult or painful for me to swallow. (我咽下食物时会痛。)

I have passed more gas than usual. (我放屁比平常多。)

I have been constipated for a few days. (我便秘了好几天。)

I suffer pains when I move my bowels. (我大便时很痛。)

I have some bleeding from my rectum. (我的肛门出血。)

I have noticed some blood in my bowel movements. (我发觉大便时有些血。)

睡眠问题

I am always sleeping poorly.(我睡眠质量总是很差。)

It is usually hard for me to fall asleep when I go to bed at night.(我晚上就寝,很难入睡。)

I wake during the night or early morning and finds it difficult to fall asleep again.(我晚间或清早醒来后,很难再入睡。)

I have nightmares occasionally.(我经常做噩梦。)

呼吸疾病

My breathing has become increasingly difficult.(我呼吸越来越困难。)

I am short of breath, even when I have not been exercising, I am breathless.(我即使不运动,我喘气也是上气不接下气。)

I have a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that I am suffocating.(我胸部觉得闷闷的,好象透不过气来。)

口腔疾病

I have pain in my teeth or jaw. (他的牙齿和下巴疼痛。)

The tooth hurts only when I bite down on it. (我咬东西时,牙齿就痛。)

My gums are red and swollen. (我的牙床红肿。)

My tongue is red and sore all over. (我的舌头到处红和痛。)

My breath smells bad and I have a foul taste in my mouth. (我口里有怪味。)

My gums do bleed. (我牙床出血。)

I have sore places on or around the lip. (我的嘴唇和周围都很痛。)

There are cracks at the corners of my mouth. (我的嘴角破了。)

There are some discolored areas inside on my tongue. (我舌头里边有些地方颜色怪怪的。)

关节疾病

My both hands and feet ache all over. (我手脚都很酸痛。)

I have pain on the sole of my feet. (我脚底很痛。)

My ankles look puffy and they pit when I press them with my finger. (我的足踝好象肿了,用手按,就有小坑痕。)

The pain in my left foot is accompanied by redness and swelling. (左脚酸痛,并有红肿。)

The joints near my fingernails and knuckles look swollen. (指头和指节旁边的关节,似乎有肿大。)

I have numbness and tingling in my hands and fingers. (我的手和指头感到麻木和刺痛。)

My legs become painful following strenuous exercise. (激烈运动后,我的腿就痛。)

My knee is misshapen or unable to move. (我的膝盖有点畸形,也不能动。)

I am troubled with painful muscles and joints. (我的筋骨和关节都痛。)

I am troubled by the pains in the back and shoulders. (我的后背和肩膀都痛。)

My knee has been bothering me for some time. (我的膝盖不舒服,已有一段时间了。)

女性疾病

I have noticed one lump in my breast. (我发觉乳房有个肿块。)

My left breast is painful and swollen. (我左乳房疼痛且肿大。)

I have heavy bleeding with my periods. (我月经来的很多。)

My vaginal discharge is white or greenish-yellow and unpleasant smelling. (我阴道分泌物带白色或绿黄色,而且气味不好。)

I have noticed occasional spotting of blood between periods. (在月经来的前后,我有时也发觉有滴滴达达的流血。)

I have some bleeding after intercourse. (性交后有出血。)

I feel some vaginal itching. (我感到阴部发痒。)

I have painful periods and abnormal vaginal discharge. (我月经来时疼痛,而且阴道有不正常的分泌物。)

男性疾病

I urinat more frequently than usual.(我小便比平时多。)

I have difficulty controlling my bladder.(我很难控制小便。)

There are some lumps on my testicles. (他的睾丸有些硬块。)

I have had burning or pain when I urinat.(我小便时感到发烫和疼痛。)

I have had painless swelling in my scrotum.(我的阴囊肿大但不疼。)

I feel lack of interest in sex.(我感觉对性的兴趣大减。)

I have difficulty starting my urine flow.(我小便不畅通。)

I have trouble urinating.(我小便有困难。)

My urine stream is very weak and slow.(我小便流动得很慢很弱。)

I dribbles a little urine after I have finished urinating.(我小便后,还会有少量零星地滴下。)

I have had some discharge from my penis.(我的阴茎排出一些脓。)

My urine is cloudy and it smells strong.(我的小便混浊,而且气味不好。)

I have a small leakage of urine when I cough or sneeze.(我咳嗽或打喷嚏时,会有点泄尿。)

其它问题

My blood pressure is really up. (我的血压很高。)

I have noticed frequent urination, increased thirst and unexpected tireness. (我发觉常常小便,非常口渴和更加疲倦。)

It is a chest pain that gets worse when I bend over or lies down. (我弯腰或躺下时,胸很痛。)

I have a sharp pain in one area of my spine. (我的脊椎某部位刺痛。)

My eyes seem to be bulging. (我的眼睛觉得有点肿胀。)

I have double vision. (我的视线有双重影子。)

I feel there is a film over his eyes. (我觉得眼里有种薄膜似的东西,挡住视线。)

My vision in the right eye blurred. (我右眼视线模糊不清。)

I have had some earaches lately. (我近来耳朵有点痛。)

I have a repeated buzzing or other noises in my ears. (我耳朵常有嗡嗡的声音。)

症状发生的频率和时间及剧烈程度;哪些事情让症状加剧或者好转;症状以前是否发生过;现在服用的药物;你的家人或周围的朋友和同事是否有同样的症状。这些信息提前都可以做好准备,可以让家人或朋友帮你写好,带给医生。

最后祝大家身体健康,这些英文统统都用不上~~

来源:多伦多生活 微信号:itorontolife

来源:VanPeople人在温哥华

----------------------------------------------------------------------

获取更多中医诊所、针灸、牙医信息请访问:
http://www.vanpeople.com/c/list.aspx?classid=83

分享到:
我来说两句 (共有0条评论)
扫描分享新闻到朋友圈
扫描后点击 右上角分享
扫描订阅 VanPeople频道
温哥华竟如此有趣
已推荐0

【郑重声明】人在温哥华刊载此文不代表同意其说法或描述,仅为提供更多信息,也不构成任何投资或其他建议。转载需经本网同意并注明出处。本网站有部分文章是由网友自由上传,对于此类文章本站仅提供交流平台,不为其版权负责;部分内容经社区和论坛转载,原作者未知,如果您发现本网站上有侵犯您的知识产权的文章,请及时与我们联络,我们会及时删除或更新作者。

热门新闻排行更多>

微信扫一扫

温哥华最火公众号

服务号
VanPeopleCom